Temporary Student - ASU Mountain Home Campus
Creating Opportunities Image

Temporary Students

Temporary Students:

A student enrolled at another college or university may enroll as a temporary student and have a record of his/her credit(s) forwarded to that institution.  Temporary students must submit the following credentials:

  1. A formal application for admission.
  2. Documentation (required by Arkansas statute) of immunization for measles, mumps, and rubella (State Health Department requires immunization be dated 1968 or later to be valid or documentation showing proof of birth prior to January 1, 1957). Two MMRs are required.
  3. Letter of Good Standing from the institution the student is currently attending.

No transcript is required unless student is enrolling in a math or English course.

If the student wishes to continue for a subsequent semester at ASUMH, he/she must follow the application procedure for transfer students.