Requirements for a Certificate of Proficiency
For a certificate of proficiency, each candidate must meet the following general requirements:
1. Complete the curriculum as listed under the description of the certificate of proficiency.
2. Complete at least 25 percent of course work at ASUMH.
3. Submit an Intent to Graduate application by the date stated in the academic calendar to the Office of the Registrar before completing all certificate requirements. (If the student is unable to complete the requirements at the end of the semester for which application has been made, a new application must be filed during the semester in which the student expects to complete all requirements.) An official record of concurrent, correspondence, or transfer work completed at another institution must be on file in the Office of the Registrar at least six weeks before the certificate is to be granted.
4. Complete all certificate of proficiency courses required with a “C” or better.
5. Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.