Job Title: Funeral Science Director
- Serving as a liaison among the faculty and students of the program and the University administration
- Assessing and maintaining the physical facilities of the program
- Developing and managing the budget
- Supervising full-time and adjunct faculty
- Ensuring that the programs and courses align with accreditation requirements
- Initiating and overseeing curricular changes as needed
- Completing necessary reports and documents required for accreditation
- Cultivating relationships with and utilizing input from advisory boards
- Working with faculty to maintain program accreditation
- Gathering data and proposing program review and improvement information
- Organizing and participating in academic advising as needed
Job Location: Mountain Home, AR
To apply, please submit a completed Director of Funeral Science Employment Application, a cover letter, a resume with contact information for three professional references, and official transcripts with birthdates redacted. Please read the application instructions before starting the form.
Application review will begin May 23rd, but applications will be accepted until the position is filled.