How to Find Account Info and Classes
You will use Banner Student Self-Service, Blackboard, Gmail, and Rave. Information on each of these items is below.
1. If it has been a while since you logged in or it is your first time logging in you might need to reset your password. Your username is your full school email address.
2. On this site you can access:
- Banner. Banner is where you can access your class schedule, financial aid information, and where you sign up for direct deposits. To get to Banner click on the "Student Self Service Banner" link. Log in using your full student email and your password.
- To protect your personal information, you will need to download the Duo Security app -- you will be prompted through the Duo setup the first time that you login. Every time you log into your Banner Student Self Service account, Duo will be your two-factor authentication (much like when you get a secure code from Google when you login on a new device).
- DUO instructions can be found here.
- If you have DUO from another ASU branch click here.
- Make sure to log out of Banner after every session to prevent future login issues.
- Blackboard. Blackboard is where you access your classes. You will use your username and password to sign in. Your username is the 1st part of your email address and does not include the @u.asumh.edu portion of your email address.
- Gmail. Gmail is where you can find your student email. Log in using your full student email and your password.
- Office 365. As a student, you can download Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) for free. Use your full student email address and password to login.
- Changing your password. This is where you can change your password.
- Rave. Rave is where you can sign up for important campus alerts such as campus closures.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser Information. There is additional information on Respondus Lockdown Browser software that is required for some classes.
- Transcript request. If you are transferring you will need to request your transcripts from ASUMH.
3. Check it out and if you have any issues, our Admissions team will be able to help. They can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 870-508-6104.
DUO Instructions & Other Important Links
DUO adds an extra layer of security by sending you a notification on your phone when you login to your ASUMH accounts.
Login here: https://asumh.blackboard.com/
Use just your ASUMH username to login and not your full ASUMH email
ASUMH Email (Gmail)
Login here: https://accounts.google.com
Use your full ASUMH email to login
Login here: https://www.office.com
User your full ASUMH email to login
Click here to reset your password
To sign up for RAVE click here:
If you need to request a transcript, click here: